Junior Analyst - Corporate VC Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 23 Mai 2018
Our client is a rapidly growing investment group based in Singapore who are seeking to find a Junior Analyst to join a small team that focusses on a significant volume of investment opportunities, on a global basis.
This role would suit a student or recent university graduate who is looking for a diverse investment role that provides a significant range of experience, inclusive of travel (Europe and wider Asia) to consider investment opportunities and a flexible working pattern.
- Analysis of investment opportunities, inclusive of financial modelling and due diligence (guidance will also be provided).
- Analysing legal documentation alongside the Head of Legal in relation to deal structuring.
- Dealing with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Studying/graduated a Finance or Business related Degree with a leading university
- Available to work a minimum of a four-month fixed term contract (internship) or on a part-time basis throughout studies.
- Fluency in another language would be highly desirable in order to interact with stakeholders in international locations.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031