- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 30 April 2018
Our client is a prominent private equity fund, focussed on early-stage growth opportunities across the South-East Asian region. We are pleased to be assisting them to find an Investment Associate for a unique role, based in their Singapore office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Constructing financial models, preparing and presenting financial reports, undertaking valuations and originating and executing potential investment opportunities.
- Assist with portfolio management of new and historical assets
- Prepare and present pitch documentation in relation to new investments
- Excellent academic qualifications, ideally gained from a top-tier university.
- 3-5 years experience gained in a leading investment bank or private equity fund, ideally with a focus on M&A and the public equity markets.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg No: R1873132