Investment Analyst - Real Estate PE (Italian)
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11 Januar 2018
This is an opportunity to join one of the best known European Private Equity investors. The business have a recognised brand and track record in European Real Estate and are a multi €bn player in the market. This role will focus on investing a recent fund of over €1.5bn dedicated to multiple asset classes and geographies.
The firm are a multi €bn investor with 14 offices across Europe. They have a seriously impressive investment track record and are a very well-known brand in the space. They are targeting deals across multiple asset classes, from office and retail through to student accommodation and PRS. Typical deal size will be from €100-500mn and will include both direct and indirect investments.
This is an Analyst level role focussing on Investment and Acquisitions. The deals will span across all of Europe but this successful individual will look intensively at the Spanish and Italian markets. The approach will be very hands-on and the successful candidate will be able to take on the financial tasks as well as managing aspects such as planning, engineers, tenants etc as well as taking on investment due diligence.
· Native Italian speaker
· Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, advisory platform or investment bank.
· Ability to build financial models from scratch.
· Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholders
· Good team working skills, ability to multi-task and assign responsibilities to more junior resources accordingly