Investment Analyst, Public Investment
- SGD4500 - SGD6500 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 9 Oktober 2018
Our client is a dynamic and growing family office with strong presence across the Asia-Pacific region. Having developed a very strong track record as well as a diversified portfolio of assets globally, there is a need to bring on board an Analyst to play a key role in the execution of public investments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior equity research analyst or buy-side public investment analyst to join an impressive fund with the opportunity to invest on a global basis.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Report directly into the Managing Director whilst sitting in a lean team based in Singapore.
- Take responsibilities for conducting financial analysis, financial modelling and valuations on potential investments and current portfolio companies both in South East Asia and globally, providing regular reports to senior management and stakeholders.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 1-3 years of experience gained within equity research in investment banking or a similar role in another buy-side public investment fund.
- Have experience working with clients advising them on their operational and strategic developments.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Possess very good financial modeling skills with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management across the business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg No: Reg. ID: R1873132
Lic No: 12C6031
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.