- NZD100000.00 - NZD200000.00 per annum + Bonus
- New Zealand, Canterbury
- Financial Services, Investment
- 15 Januar 2018
Our client has quietly become one of the most regarded privately owned investment management firms in Christchurch, and that is through referrals only. Their highest standard of advisory service with very robust investment strategies has seen them grow and expand, creating the requirement for this position to expand their team and client base even further.
As an experienced Investment Adviser you will be able to build strong relationship with your clients, by really getting to know their situation and investment goals. Subsequently, you will provide exceptional client service and support, high quality advice and make smart investments on behalf of your clients.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Have previous experience in the investment sector, preferably managing smaller family/retail funds ranging from $500,000 to $2,000,000.
- Have a portfolio of clients that you would like to work with, with already existing relationships
- Be a great communicator at all levels both written and verbal, with your ability to engage with people face to face and really take care of their portfolio being second to none
- Be comfortable working autonomously, identifying potential investment opportunities and making your own calls
- Switched-on and hard working with great attention to detail
THIS ROLE WILL OFFER:
- An opportunity to join a highly successful, forward-thinking investment management business, where not one day is the same
- A chance to excel in your role, take responsibility of your client portfolio and be rewarded for the overall success of your investment decisions
- Generous remuneration package aligned with your skills and expertise, as well as a long-term opportunity to own parts of the business
- New offices in the centre of Christchurch.
If this role resonates with where you are in terms of your career please SUBMIT your resume. If you would like to discuss this role in private please contact Nik on 03 366 87 27.
Please note you need to be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.