Infrastructure - Senior Investment Director
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 9 April 2018
Our client is a very highly regarded and established Asian based diversified investment institution. With an exceptionally strong financial backing and world class investment team, they have developed an impressive portfolio of assets.
As the business continues to grow, they have recently established an infrastructure private equity arm and need to bring on board a new member to the business at either a Senior Investment Director or Managing Director level. This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly experienced infrastructure professional to join a growing fund and play a key role in the future strategy and growth of the business along with leading on the origination and execution of investments.
The successful candidate will;
- Work with the senior management to develop and implement the investment strategy.
- Lead on the origination and execution of investments whilst overseeing junior members of the team.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, brokers and industry professionals within their network to generate investment opportunities across Asia.
- Oversee the execution of investments, managing a small team to conduct the due diligence and valuation of deals.
- Sit on the Boards of portfolio companies, interacting and liaising with senior management to develop and implement growth strategies.
- Be part of fund raising efforts for future funds and have the opportunity to build an impressive deal sheet.
Interested candidate must;
- Be currently sat in a senior investment position within an infrastructure fund, playing a key role in the origination and execution of deals.
- Have a strong deal sheet with proven investment experience in the Asia region.
- Candidates must have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market but there is no preference for a generalist or a specialist in power, energy, utilities or transportation.
- Possess a very strong skill set along with network the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be a self starter and highly motivated to join a growing fund where you will play a key role in the business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.