Infrastructure Private Equity - Vice President
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1 Oktober 2019
Our client is an international and highly regarded infrastructure private equity group. Having built a leading Investment Team, the business has been highly successfully developing a multibillion portfolio of assets across all infrastructure asset classes including power, energy, utilities and transportation to name a few.
As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to hire a Vice President for their Hong Kong team to play a key role in leading the execution of investments predominantly within the North Asian energy space but with wider infrastructure exposure. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced principal investment or bulge bracket banker to join an active fund where you can build an impressive deal sheet along with career advancement.
The VP will:
- Lead the execution of investments in North Asia, taking responsibility for overseeing the financial analysis and due diligence.
- Present investment opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Have a global mandate with more of a focus on deals in North Asia.
- Support senior management with the origination of opportunities whilst taking on more business development responsibilities over time.
- Regularly interact and liaise with senior management of portfolio companies, assisting them with strategy and operational development as well as hiring needs as and when necessary.
- Work on investments across the infrastructure space but with more of a focus on the renewable energy market.
- Have the opportunity to develop within the business and to regularly invest as well as be part of the carry pool.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or equivalent position within either an infrastructure investment group or bulge bracket investment bank.
- Have a strong deal track record having closed investments within the infrastructure space and ideally good exposure to the renewable energy market in North Asia.
- Possess very strong and all-round technical skills set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be fluent in English and ideally either Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
- Hold a business, finance, engineering or equivalent degree from a highly regarded university.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be highly driven and eager to learn and do deals.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the infrastructure space.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.