Infrastructure Private Equity - Senior Associate
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 7 März 2018
Our client is a multinational and highly regarded private equity group with a strong presence in the Asia region. Having raised a number of significant funds along with a leading investment team, they need to bring on board a Senior Associate play a key role in the execution of investments in the infrastructure market across Asia.
This is an exciting opportunity for a private equity or top-tier investment banking professional with a strong infrastructure focus to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to lead on some of the largest and most prominent deals in the region.
The Senior Associate will;
- Be responsible for leading on the execution of of infrastructure investments across the Asia region.
- Support the senior members of the business with origination efforts, making recommendations on new investment opportunities.
- Take full responsibility for overseeing and being hands on with building the financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations, presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Support in the portfolio management, conducting monitoring and valuation exercises whilst also making recommendations to senior management on operational and strategy developments.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Associate or similar level position within either an infrastructure focused private equity team or bulge bracket bank.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market with a strong deal track record.
- Possess a strong technical background and must be fluent in Mandarin given the role will regularly invest and liaise with partner companies in China.
- Candidates can either be located in the Asia region or overseas but wanting to live and work in Hong Kong.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Re. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.