Infrastructure Investment Analyst - Japanese / Korean speaking
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 21 November 2019
Our client is a highly regarded and established global investment manager. Having built a top-tier investment team as well as investing across multiple sectors, the business has developed an impressive and multibillion-dollar portfolio of assets.
We are currently working with their Infrastructure Investment Division to hire a Japanese or Korean-speaking Associate to support the senior members of the team with originating and executing investments across the entire APAC region but to also be closely involved in all Japan or South Korean deals. This is an exciting opportunity for a bulge-bracket Investment Banking Analyst/Associate to join a growing fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet.
Aside from being an exciting career opportunity, our client is offering a highly competitive salary, bonus and carry to all Investment Team members.
The Associate will:
- Support senior members of the team with the origination and execution of infrastructure investments across the APAC region with a key focus on Japan and/or South Korea.
- Play a key role on the execution process by taking full responsibility for building financial models and conducting valuations.
- Conduct due diligence as well as oversee all advisory parties.
- Create Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Support with origination efforts by conducting market research to generate investment opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to invest across all infrastructure asset classes as well as the APAC region.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting at a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate level in the Infrastructure, Industrial or TMT Investment Banking Division of a bulge bracket bank.
- Be fluent in English as well as either Japanese or Korean.
- Have good mergers & acquisitions (M&A) deal experience having successfully closed several transactions.
- Hold finance, mathematical, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly driven and eager to learn and excited to invest in the infrastructure space.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
EA ID: R1764400
Lic No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.