Infrastructure Corporate Finance Associate
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa, Abu Dhabi
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 29 Januar 2020
Our client is a rapidly growing and highly entrepreneurial boutique infrastructure advisory group based in the UAE. Having developed a leading team of advisory professionals from international backgrounds, the business has worked with a number of leading infrastructure investors and developers across the GCC region to advise them on their investment, merger and project finance activities.
As the business continues to work on numerous projects and grow, there is a need to hire a Corporate Finance Associate. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior front office finance professional from either a Big 4 firm, bank or investment group to join a group that is rapidly growing where you will have the chance to work on numerous M&A and project finance deals.
The Associate will:
- Support senior members of the team with the execution of M&A and project finance mandates.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch for all deals, conducting financial analysis and due diligence.
- Conduct market research to generate deal leads for senior management to originate.
- Attend client meetings as and when necessary.
- Have the opportunity to develop their career and step up within the firm.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting at a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate level in the Investment Banking or Project Finance Team of a bank or Corporate Finance / M&A team of a Big 4 firm.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and conduct due diligence.
- An understanding or exposure to the infrastructure space is not required but is preferred.
- Hold a finance, mathematics or engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly entrepreneurial and a self starter.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment, Finance & Advisory market.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.