Infrastructure - Business Development Manager
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 3 Mai 2019
We are excited to announce that Cobalt is partnering InfraCo Asia Development (IAD) on an exclusive basis to hire a Business Development Manager for their team in Singapore.
IAD is a leading infrastructure investment and development company focused on the South and South East Asia regions. They take early stage equity stakes in developments and work with partners to develop the projects all the way to financial close or commercial operation. With strong financial backing, IAD has invested in numerous projects across the entire infrastructure space including power, energy and transportation to name a few.
As the business continues to grow and invest in multiple projects, there is a need to hire a Business Development Manager to play a key role in generating and executing opportunities across the region. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior infrastructure professional to join a growing business where you will gain international exposure with good career development opportunities.
The Business Development Manager will;
- Report directly to the Director of the Division and be part of the Executive Management Team, supporting in generating and implementing strategies across the business.
- Play a key role in driving business development activities across South Asia and South East Asia.
- Regularly interact with infrastructure investors, bankers, developers and industry professionals to originate opportunities.
- Lead small teams to evaluate investment opportunities including overseeing the financial analysis, modelling, due diligence and presentations to senior management.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest and build a strong deal sheet.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 7-10 years of experience in infrastructure business development/investment in the Asia region.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the wider infrastructure space and possess a strong deal track record.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with ability to generate opportunities, conduct financial analysis, modelling and due diligence.
- Demonstrate broad and complex strategic thinking capability.
- Hold a business, finance, a mathematical or related degree from a strong university.
- Be fully fluent in English and given the group's focus on SEA, fluency in a local language is preferable.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated and driven to join a growing business where you have the opportunity to invest and build a long term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. ID: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian infrastructure market.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.