Infrastructure Advisory Director
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Middle East & North Africa, Saudi Arabia
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 27 Januar 2020
Our client is an exciting and growing infrastructure boutique advisory firm based in the UAE. Providing advisory services to infrastructure investors and developers across the GCC region for their investment and project finance requirements, they have built an excellent reputation and are continuing to rapidly grow and take on more mandates.
Having successfully worked on a number of projects in Saudi Arabia (KSA), the business is wanting to expand their exposure to the market and urgently require a senior advisory professional to lead their origination efforts in KSA. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a rapidly growing firm where you will have the opportunity to originate and execute both M&A and project finance mandates whilst having the full support of the Abu Dhabi office.
The Director of Origination will:
- Play the lead role in originating and executing infrastructure merger & acquisition and project finance advisory mandates across Saudi Arabia.
- Be proactive in regularly reaching out to principal investment funds and developers to generate advisory mandates.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment banks, advisory businesses and industry professionals to originate deals.
- Oversee the execution of deals whilst having support from the head office in Abu Dhabi including managing the financial analysis, due diligence, regular interactions with clients and all other aspects of the deals.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in a senior infrastructure advisory position either within an investment bank, Big 4 firm or boutique advisory group.
- Whilst candidates do not need to be based in Saudi currently, they must have exposure to the market with knowledge and network of the key players.
- Have in-depth exposure to working on both M&A and project finance deals with a proven track record in originating transactions.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding across the infrastructure space with deal experience across power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Be highly motivated, driven and self starter.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematical or equivalent degree from a highly regarded university.
- Fluency in Arabic is not a key requirement but candidates must have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be excited by the opportunity to live and work in Saudi Arabia.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure Investment & Finance space.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.