Healthcare Corporate Finance Associate
- Verhandelbar + + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Financial Services (Other)
- 18 Januar 2018
Our client is the healthcare investment platform of an international private equity group. Recently established, they manage the group's portfolio of healthcare assets taking full responsibility for the corporate finance function including working with the investee companies to develop the strategy and operations as well as leading on bolt on acquisitions.
Having recently completed several large acquisitions, there is a need to bring on board an Associate to the team to work directly with the CEO and Head of M&A on the overall corporate finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for an M&A or corporate finance professional to join a strong team where you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the full corporate finance function along with being involved in investments.
The Associate will:
- Report directly in to the CEO and Head of M&A, supporting them and playing a key role within the overall corporate finance function.
- Work with the Head of M&A to assess investment opportunities, taking responsibility for conducting financial analysis and valuations, building financial modelling and due diligence.
- Once a deal is completed, work with the CEO to integrate the company as well as regularly conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing reports to senior management and the private equity group.
- Regularly be involved in working with senior management of investee companies to conduct analysis to develop and make recommendations for operational and strategy developments.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate/Assistant Management level position within the M&A, Corporate Finance or Deals Team at either a Big Four firm or advisory business.
- Have a good deal track record having regularly worked on M&A or similar deals.
- Possess a strong technical skill set with ability to build financial models, conduct financial analysis as well as strong communication and presentation skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university and ideally hold an accountancy of finance qualification such as CFA, CA or CPA/CMA.
- Be motivated by an opportunity to join the Corporate Finance Team of a strong business where you will have the opportunity to invest as well as be involved in portfolio management.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No.: R1764400
Licence No.: 12C601
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.