Executive Director - Private Equity (Beijing)
- USD225000 - USD300000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Beijing
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29 Januar 2019
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised private equity fund with a strong presence in the Asia region. With a very strong financial backing and world-class investment team, they have developed an impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors and geographical markets.
Currently in the process of raising a new fund to be deployed in the Asia region, there is a need to hire a senior investment professional to lead the origination and execution of deals in Greater China from Beijing. This is an outstanding opportunity for a senior and established private equity or investment banking professional to join a highly funded group where you can regularly deploy capital.
The successful candidate will;
- Report directly to the Managing Director of Private Equity whilst taking full responsibility for leading on the origination and execution of investments across Greater China.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, funds and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Manage a small team to execute deals including overseeing the financial analysis, due diligence and leading on presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Be involved in client management including supporting fundraising activities as well as interacting with clients and updating them on a regular basis.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a VP or Executive Director level position in either a leading private equity fund or top-tier investment bank.
- Possess a very strong investment deal track record across several sectors with experience leading investments from origination to execution.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally strong and all-round technical skill set.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university and ideally an MBA from a leading business school.
- Have very strong presentation and communication skills with fluency in Mandarin and English and ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated, driven and a self-starter.
Due to the name of our client, the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.