Director, Loan Origination
- £85,000 - 125,000 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11 Januar 2018
This an opportunity to join one of the best known Residential Development Financiers in the UK. The team have recently raised capital and are looking to lend across various different strategies. This role is focussing more on someone with a track record and expertise in bridging, ideally with experience of executing loans from the £1-£10mn sweet spot.
The team are long established and have an extremely impressive track record in the UK Resi Development Finance market. The professionals in the business have had success on a repeated basis and are very well known and networked in the market.
· Seeking new borrowers and sourcing leads focused on residential development
· Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, brokers and property investors in key markets and geographies
· Conducting full due diligence on development proposals, including financial review of the credit worthiness of applicants.
· Knowledge of construction types / development schemes.
· Knowledge of construction costs and procurement.
· Knowledge of development appraisals and development cash flows
· Knowledge of preparing lending Heads of Terms is essential.
· Presentation to credit committee and key stakeholders.
· To include building financial models from the developers initial appraisals and sense checking costs and returns profile.
· To involve an initial stage 1 presentation to credit committee.
· To involve a comprehensive credit application at stage 2.
· Instruction and management of professional advisers.
· Post credit loan monitoring and performance reporting.
· Managing the practical completion of developments
· Adhering to all compliance needs within the business.
· An existing client base and network of industry contacts; direct borrowers, brokers and introducers.
· Established track record in pricing and originating property development opportunities for a principle lending platform. Must also be able to evidence a track record in bridging specifically.
· Hands on experience of providing senior, stretch senior, mezzanine, joint venture or equity finance loans.
· The ability to work to demanding deadlines.
· A highly skilled communicator with superior written and presentation skills.
· Entrepreneurial spirit.
· A positive and tenacious attitude.