Corporate Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 2 Oktober 2018
Our client is a highly regarded multinational corporation with a strong presence in the APAC region. With Singapore being the regional HQ they are seeking a strong Mergers & Acquisition professional to join one of their business units. This role will sit within a strategically focused, corporate development team where you will analyse deals and support the top management. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level Big- 4 professional to join their business and work on lots of deals across the region.
The Corporate Finance Manager will;
- Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy and Corporate Development you will play a key role in working with numerous M&A transactions in the region
- Take full responsibility in the execution of deals, deal structuring, due diligence, valuations, negotiations, and settlements
- Support senior members of the business with origination efforts through regularly interacting and liaising with bankers and industry professionals and building a strong regional network.
- Regularly interact and liaise with Business Heads across the group as well as senior management of portfolio companies and make recommendations on operational or strategic improvements.
Interested candidates will;
- Have at least 7 years of experience within Big- 4 or similar business (Corporate/MNC) whilst working within the M&A team
- Have solid M&A deal experience with a proven track record ideally with exposure to the commodities, Oil & gas, agriculture or soft commodities sector
- Possess a very strong technical background with the ability to build financial models from scratch, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with strong communication and international personal skills
- Be a self-starter who is wanting the opportunity to join a business where you can build a long-term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1544508
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Financial Services market
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.