Corporate Finance Manager
- Up to SGD8000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Corporate Finance
- 17 Januar 2019
Our client is a highly regarded and established investment institution based in Singapore. Having been established for a number of years with a strong financial backing, they have developed an impressive and diverse portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors and geographical markets.
There is a need to hire a senior member in their Corporate Finance Division who are responsible for securing and raising financing from banks and investors for their investments and developments. This is an excellent opportunity for a project or infrastructure finance professional to move to the industry side where you will lead on numerous projects.
The Corporate Finance Manager will;
- Lead on securing project and infrastructure finance from banks and investors to fund the group's investments and developments within the infrastructure space.,
- Lead on financing requirements and overseeing a small team to conduct financial analysis, due diligence and secure good terms for the business from lenders.
- Regularly interact and liaise with banks and investors to develop strong networks and relationships to secure best terms.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to advise them on financing requirements as and when necessary.
- Provide training to junior members of the team.
The successful candidate will;
- Be currently sitting within the Project or Infrastructure Finance Team of a bank or Big 4 firm in Singapore with at least 10 years of experience.
- Have a track record of either directly lending to clients or advising investors and developers on their financing requirements within the infrastructure space and have a good understanding of the market.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to lead on the origination, structuring and execution of project finance deals with the ability to build financial models.
- Hold a finance, business or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Re. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.