Chief Financial Officer - Investment Banker
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 20 Februar 2018
Our client is a rapidly growing start up company, quickly becoming one of the key eCommerce businesses in the travel industry. Having recently raised a significant amount of capital which is allowing them to continue expanding, there is a need to bring on board a seasoned technology M&A professional in a Chief Financial Officer position to lead on securing financing from banks and investors to fund expansion projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an mid to senior level technology focused M&A professional from a leading investment bank to join a growing business where you will be influential in helping it to grow.
The CFO will;
- Take responsibility for fund raising processes including securing financing from banks and capital from investors in order to expand the business.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investors, providing regular updates and reports.
- Lead on the budgeting process, overseeing the preparation of budgets and cashflows at company and group level.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or similar positions in the Corporate Finance or M&A Team of an investment bank with a focus on the technology market.
- Be currently based in either Singapore or Indonesia due to the company having a large presence in both locations with regular travel between the two offices.
- Have a strong technical background along with deal track record.
- Possess strong communication skills with ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be enthusiastic about joining a growing start up company where you be play a key role in it's development.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.