- GBP20000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 4 Januar 2019
Cashier/Accounts Assistant, Birmingham, Full Time Permanent, £20,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
My client is a global leader in commercial real estate services and is looking for a permanent Cashier to join their team in their central Birmingham office.
The main purpose of the Cashier role is to serve as a proactive member of a Cashiers team within a shared service centre and support external clients.
Main duties include:
- Allocating cash received, identifying the source funds and ensuring all sums received are posted to the correct accounts.
- Maintaining daily records of all cash received
- Recording bank cheques in accordance with the agreed cheque received process.
- Ensuring that all cash received is posted to the accounting database.
- Ensuring client reporting team and surveying colleague are fully aware of all receipts and postings made
- Responding to ensure that all queries relating to bank accounts, cash received, and payments made are dealt with on a timely basis.
- Making payments of rent to our Clients in a timely manner in accordance with client instructions
- Maintaining a high level of customer service, meeting all SLA's internally and externally
- Treasury/Cashiering professional with experience of working in a fast-paced high volume environment
- Understanding of client money handling regulations
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to the provision of excellent customer service and to meeting deadlines
- Have excellent IT skills
To apply for the above position please upload your most recent version of your CV to this advert
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.