Associate - Strategy and Investment
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 26 März 2018
We are currently working with a leading, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint a Junior Associate to join their team based in Singapore. The company has an excellent position in the market, strong financial backing and a top-tier team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking to develop their strategy and investment capabilities within a unique and exciting team who focus on early stage growth and development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating current businesses and platforms for investment and further development.
- Conducting financial modelling and in depth due diligence to explore new ventures.
- Advising on growth and management of early-stage companies.
- Up to two years' experience working in a leading management consultancy, venture capital fund or top-tier investment bank.
- Possess a very strong, all round skill set with the ability to conduct financial due diligence and consider strategy of businesses.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. If you feel that you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format by using the link below.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031