Associate - Shanghai
- Asia, Shanghai
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 30 April 2018
Our client is a leading investment institution who are seeking a junior investment professional who wishes to work on high-profile deals in China. Further to this, someone who is looking to continue developing their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team will be well suited to the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments in China.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio across both public and private investment markets.
- Excellent academic qualifications, with a particular passion for investments.
- 1-3 years experience gained in a top-tier investment bank or private equity fund, ideally focussed on M&A, corporate finance or asset management.
- Possess a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin as this role requires the individual to read and write documentation and converse with key stakeholders in Mandarin.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No.: 12C6031
Reg. No.: R1873132