Associate - Real Estate Private Equity
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 22 Februar 2018
This is an opportunity to join one of the best known European Private Equity investors. The business have a recognised brand and track record in European Real Estate and are a multi £bn player in the market. This role will focus on investing across multiple geographies and asset classes.
The firm are a multi £bn investor with over 10 offices globally, across Europe, Asia & US. They have a seriously impressive investment track record and are a very well-known brand in the space. They are targeting deals across multiple asset classes, from office and retail through to student accommodation and PRS. Typical deal size will be from 100-500mn and will include both direct and indirect investments.
This is an Analyst/Associate level role focussing on Investment and Acquisitions. The deals will span across all of Europe. The approach will be very hands-on and the successful candidate will be able to take on the financial tasks as well as managing aspects such as planning, engineers, tenants etc as well as taking on investment due diligence.
- Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, advisory platform or investment bank.
- Ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholders
- Good team working skills, ability to multi-task and manage one's own workload also.