Associate - Credit Investment
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 2 Februar 2018
We are working with a well-regarded, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint a Junior Associate to join their credit investment team based in Singapore. The company has strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their capabilities in a well-funded team that has exposure to a number of high-profiles deals across the South East Asian region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments across the Asian region.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio and liaising with other members of the organisation to assist with the development of the team's investment strategy.
- Up to two years of either Investment Banking or Private Equity experience.
- Possess a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
Due to the nature of the role, only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. If you feel that you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format by using the link below.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031