Associate / Associate Director - Private Equity
- Verhandelbar + Salary + bonus + carry
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 11 November 2019
Our client is a very strong and regional growing private equity fund. The business has developed an excellent team of investment professionals from top-tier and international banking backgrounds. They have built an impressive portfolio of assets and work very closely with the investee companies to develop their strategies, operations and assist with their M&A and financing requirements.
As the business continues to invest and grow, there is a need to hire an Associate/Associate Director for their Investment Team in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong investment banking professional from a top-tier or international institution to join a fund where you will have the opportunity to work on lots of projects with the opportunity for career advancement.
The Associate / Associate Director will;
- Take responsibility for executing investments on behalf of the business.
- Lead on building financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations and overseeing 3rd party advisors.
- Develop and be involved in Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Work with portfolio companies to assist with executing M&A opportunities as well as raising of financing requirements.
- Conduct portfolio analysis on a regular basis to provide updates and reports to senior management.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate, Associate Director or Vice President position within a top-tier or international investment bank.
- Be currently based in Singapore or returning to the region from outside of Asia.
- Possess a strong M&A deal track record.
- Have exceptionally strong technical skills with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematics or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management both in the fund and portfolio companies.
- Be highly motivated, driven and eager to learn.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. ID: R1764400
EA Lic: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian Private Equity market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.