Analyst/Associate - Tier 1 PE Fund
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19 Oktober 2018
We are working with a well-regarded, global investment institution who are seeking to appoint an Analyst/Associate to join their best in class investment team. The company has strong financial backing and a diverse portfolio of investments that spans a range of locations and sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to develop their capabilities in a well-funded and acquisitive team that has exposure to a number of high-profiles deals on a global basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presentation of financial reports, building financial models and assisting in identifying potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting due diligence and underwriting for investments on a global basis.
- Assist with the management of new and historical assets within the portfolio and liaising with other members of the organisation to assist with the development of the team's investment strategy.
- 1-3 years of top-tier investment banking, private equity, or management consulting experience.
- Possess a very strong, all-round skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch and lead on due diligence.
- For this opportunity, candidates from other sectors or a generalist M&A background will be considered.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply now using the link below or by sending a CV in Microsoft Word format through to LDigan@cobaltrecruitment.com
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.