Key Account Manager (m/f)
- Engineering, Industrie- / Anlagenbau
- 18 Juni 2018
Our client is a world leader in manufacturing a component for automotive, marine, rail, and traction products as well as industrial engines and machines. Solely devoted to the development and supply of this device, they are uniquely able to supply the complete range. Globally and as a company, our client is characterised by high quality specialist knowledge and expertise of their teams. They have facilities in Europe, Asia, India, China, and Russia, where they support and process the design and sale of their products to various markets within Europe.
The large variety of our client's portfolio enables them to serve many different applications, their customers are ranging from global tier one suppliers in the automotive industry to small independent companies in the general industry – every single one needing an individual approach. In order to further diversify their customer base, our client targets to improve their market share especially outside the automotive industry.
Your job as a Key Account Manager (m/f) will be to maintain and deepen existing customer relationships and provide excellent customer service as well as identify, document, prospect, and establish new markets resp. customers to ensure profitable business growth in line with the business strategy. Part of your job will also be to provide market and customer information and requirements as input for R&D as well as company operation and business process optimisation.
- Be the main point of contact for sales matters of your assigned polymer customers, establishing a constructive and trusted relationship with the customers
- Develop new profitable business opportunities through the production and execution of effective campaign and visit plans
- Work effectively in the polymer team, actively contributing to the positive performance of the team
- Provide regular updates concerning leads and projects via the CRM system
- Contribute to the polymer sales budget and strategy
- Manage the launch of new business projects and prototypes. Check costs, prepare quotations and tenders for accuracy prior to submission to the customer, and assist with translations
- Ensure the effective maintenance and servicing of current accounts through effective co-ordination with other sites of our client and with the material, planning & logistics department. Manage the resolution of any customer concerns, for example delivery and quality issues
- Attend internal sales/project meetings
- Organise, attend, and record regular customer meetings
- Generate timely reports as required, including internal reports and customer visit reports
- Generate sales forecasts and budgets. Monitor and report on performance against forecast, investigating any discrepancies that occur
- Provide additional support where necessary in obtaining payments from customers
- Ensure ongoing compliance with IATF 16949:2016 requirements and provide support at audits
- University degree or vocational training with further qualification in a related discipline
- Proven track record of key account management within a technical industry
- Ability to build strong business relationships, based on a good understanding of customer needs, and a professional, positive approach
- Good command of English, French language skills are beneficial
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Sound understanding of sales business processes within a quality management system accredited to IATF 16949:2016 requirements such as RFQ, PPAP etc.
- Strong communication and influencing skills which ensure instant credibility and professionalism
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Developed skills in the use of spreadsheets and ICT applications
- Ability to travel internationally as required
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.