- SGD4000 - SGD7000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction, Site Management
- 25 Juni 2019
Our client is an international engineering consultancy with a project footprint spanning over 50 years in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Senior Structural Inspector for their Buildings Team.
Your main role is as follows
- Plan and coordinate with clients or ground agencies for inspection works on site.
- Carry out independent inspections to existing building structures or other type of structures and identify any defects and the scope of suitable repairs.
- Report the outcome of the inspection to the QP and prepare inspection reports in designated formats.
- Supervise on the repair works conducted by the contractors and ground agencies; and keep proper records accordingly.
- Conduct site check on the repair works in building structures, in accordance with approved methods and procedures proposed by the Qualified Person, specifications and instructions.
- Conduct check on the usage of approved materials on site and report to the QP on any materials that are not conforming to the specifications.
- Verify all claims and reports submitted by the ground agencies / subcontractors.
- Assist in identifying / verifying with ground agencies on the buildings that have previously undergone building repairs.
To be successful in this role you will have
- A recognized Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, or equivalent qualification and at least 3 years of relevant working experience in the local building construction industry; or Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering, and at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the local building construction industry.
- Preferably 3 years relevant working experience on handling repair work on building structures.
- Familiarity with various structural systems and common defects and repair methodologies.
- Effective communication Skills
If you feel this role describes your career aspirations then please share your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call Aji Abu at +65 68007926 for a confidential discussion on this opportunity.
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.