- GBP20000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction, Architektur
- 6 März 2018
A leading shared workplace business in London with an impressive portfolio of property is looking for a Space Planner experienced in the office and workplace commercial sector. They require an ambitious individual that can manage their existing portfolio of assets.
Reporting into the Head Interior Designer and working in collaboration with the sales team and project managers, you will use your experience in space planning, workplace layouts and CAD design to help successfully deliver the current strategy through this period of growth.
£20,000 to £28,000 (dependant on experience)
· Experienced using AutoCAD
· Experience completing; floor layouts, building surveys, area matrix
· Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
· Ability to work independently, well organised and self-disciplined
· Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
· Conscientious, flexible and reliable
· Proactive and enthusiastic team player
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a leading workplace asset manager and owner.
To apply for this position, please apply with your CV in Word format.