- NZD110000.00 - NZD120000.00 per annum + car
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Site Management
- 5 Oktober 2018
If you are looking for a stable company who pride themselves on the quality of their work but also on their people then this is the right company for you. A close knit team, the right person for this role will not just have the necessary experience but must also have equally high values.
This mid tier main contractor are professional, high performers who are in construction because they have a passion for the industry. Their clients appreciate the level of service and the quality of their work and this continues to ensure they have a solid pipeline and has ensured their place as a leader in commercial construction for nearly 20 years.
- You will be working on a range of commercial projects varying from $5 - $30m as well as some interior fit outs.
- Experience in turnkey projects
- Coordinate site activities, ensure H & S and compliance is up kept, reporting, programming, prepare and implement project methodology, subcontractor management, organising staff and labour
- Supervision of commercial site from ground works to handover
To be successful you will need:
- At least 4 years experience as a Site Manager with full cycle experience on commercial projects
- Have experience running projects as the sole Site Manager on projects from $5 - $25m
- NZ experience is essential and must be available for face to face interviews
- Trade background or necessary qualifications
- Stable employment record
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and entrepreneurial in the workplace to join their like minded team.
If this sounds like you and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cobalt Recruitment on 09 303 9093.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.