Site Manager - Commercial/Interiors
- NZD90000 - NZD120000.00 per annum + vehicle, phone
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Site Management
- 1 März 2018
Our client specialises in medium sized construction projects up and down the country, however are based in Auckland. They focus on commercial construction (new builds and refurbishments) and interior fit out projects, generally in the range of $1 - $50 m. They now have a need for an additional Site Manager with the view to gain further knowledge/ experience as part of a wider team with a company who has been around for + 10 years.
- Overall site management of the project and ensuring it running within timeline and programme set and meeting requirements of the client.
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Quality assurance, assessing and minimising risk, safety assurance.
- Preparing reports and other paperwork.
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Minimum 3 years as a Site Manager with NZ experience
- Experience on projects over $10 m
- Drive and ability to self motivate but also motivate others
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
What's on offer:
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Support from management to grow and develop at your pace
If this doesn't sound like you but you are interested in other roles, please contact the Cobalt team on 09 - 3039093.