Senior Structural / Structural Engineer (Infrastructure)
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 8 Januar 2019
Senior Structural/Structural Engineer (Infrastructure)
Our client is an international consulting firm consisting of C&S engineers providing expertise for the planning and design of Infrastructure projects such as railway stations. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their Structural design team to work on their infrastructure projects.
- Leadership of structural engineering teams involved with the engineering design and optimization of complex building structures such as railway stations
- Liase with authorities/clients as a Qualified Person Representative
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering recognized by Professional Engineers Board (PEB)
- Familiar with Local Code of Practice and Building codes
- CORENET Submission experience to BCA
- Minimum 6 -15 years of working experience in a consultant firm with hands on design experience in MRT stations
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for associate/principal positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.