Senior Structural Engineer
- NZD120000 - NZD160000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 14 November 2018
About the Company
My client operate throughout Australasia and the Pacific Rim, and have become widely known as being one of the leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy's in New Zealand. Using the latest industry technology and drawing inspiration from their past achievements and dedicated staff, my client are always looking for sustainable ways to integrate nature and the built environment, as well as striving to exceed client expectations.
Due to a growing Structural Engineering team, a newly created role for a Senior Structural Engineer has become available. As a Senior Structural Engineer you will need experience across the design and delivery of civil structures, buildings design and seismic analysis and assessment. Being Chartered would be highly advantageous but not essential. On offer is a team culture that embraces diversity and innovation, long term job comfort and opportunities for continued professional development.
To be Successful:
- Minimum of 6 years local experience
- Chartership preferred but not essential
- Strong background in the design of Civil Structures, mid-size building design, seismic anaylsis
- Proven ability to lead and mentor junior Engineers
- Advanced skills in ETABS, SPACE GASS, Tekla Tedds, or MemDes
- Good organisational and client management skills
An excellent opportunity awaits the successful candidate with both competitive remuneration and career growth prospects ahead. The role will be a long-term opportunity to work with this bright organisation that has a committed focus on training & nurturing their staff.
For more information on the role please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 or email your CV to email@example.com
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.