Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NZD12000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Cost Estimation / Kalkulation
- 22 Juli 2019
Our client is a Quantity Surveying and Project Management professional Consultancy, who have a long-standing presence in the industry. Due to an influx of projects, our client is looking to bring on a well-established Senior Quantity Surveyor, who has a passion for the local construction market, to work across a large portfolio of projects valued from $5M-100M+ projects. This is a fantastic opportunity join a high performing team of professional consultants and grow your Quantity Surveying skills on diverse portfolio across Commercial, Industrial, Residential and Retail sectors.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Pre-contract Quantity surveying including cost planning, value engineering, contract documentation, tender analysis and related reporting
- Post-contract including contract administration, progress valuation and cost negotiation
- Support the Project Managers to deliver the project on time and in budget
- Information management including price enquiries and maintenance and review work as required
- Analyse profitability and revenue within the project ensuring the financial goals are met
- Provide updates and financial results to the Project Manager and Client
To be successful in this role you will need
- Relevant industry qualification
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Integrity in business dealings at all times
- Ability to create and maintain trust
- Technical skills - negotiating, settling, understand a construction program
- Knowledge of CostX would be highly regarded but not essential
- A professional and confident manner combined with great communication skills
- Accurate and efficient task handling abilities
- The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.