Senior Project Manager
- NZD120000 - NZD160000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 21 Januar 2019
This family run business has an exceptional reputation over the previous 50 years which has enabled them the success they have today across New Zealand as a leading design and fit out company. Due to their style of approach and delivery, their business and project pipeline has grown significantly, and they are upgrading their offices to facilitate this.
With a high demand for their services on upcoming fit out and refurbishment projects in, they are looking to take on a Senior Project Manager, who will sit directly under the Head of Projects and General Manager. Most of their projects are close to the CBD with some on the North Shore and South Auckland too.
Why this Role?
- This company has a massive focus around support (weekly 1:1's) and being a team player
- This company is humble in their success and value their clients. Skills alone will not be enough to secure you a role here, attitude, values, integrity and personality are all major factors to this tight knit team.
- This company can offer you career advancement, competitive salary and bonus scheme, and genuine work/life balance (most employers work approximately 40- 43 hours per week bar the final days before project completion).
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Managing between 3 and 5 projects of various sizes, generally range from 500k - $1.5m (non-residential)
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Conduct project review meetings, dealing with contractors work progress, schedule reviews, and construction coordination
- At least six years Consultancy/ Interiors experience
- Have led and delivered a successful project (full cycle) recently, in NEW ZEALAND
- Experience with pre-design phase, contracts, PCG meetings etc
- Tertiary level qualification
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- High attention to detail
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or alternatively contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093 for more information.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.