Senior Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor
- NZD120000 - NZD140000 per annum
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 1 November 2019
Our client is a progressive Consultancy who are growing across both project management and cost management service lines in the Wanaka region.
Currently they are looking for a talented Senior Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor to join their delivery team and engage in further business development. With an impressive project portfolio from $10M - $100M underway they need an experienced person to step up and be a part of a pretty special journey.
To be a successful applicant for this position, you will already be well connected within the Central Otago region and be confident to engage in business development. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial Senior Project Manager looking to break away from a large organisation and have an impact in a growing New Zealand business.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Client facing role where the work would split Project Management and Quantity Surveying
- Support the team to deliver the projects on time and in budget
- Identify and research relevant future opportunities for the company and focus on developing business
- Increase responsibility and seniority and develop career within firm
- Attend and be involved in board meetings
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Industry related qualification and MRICS or MNZIQS certified would be desired
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- 8+ years working in the construction industry
- Strong leadership and competent in negotiation and client relationship building
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Ability to motivate a team and mentor junior staff
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.