Senior Project Manager/ Associate
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 18 Oktober 2018
With Auckland being the largest and fastest growing city in NZ, and admittedly the healthcare sector being underfunded for many years, there is going to be a multi-million dollar investment put into the pressures and demands of the public health services across Auckland and further down the Country.
This opportunity is with a Consultancy for a Senior Project Manager to work as part of the upgrades for hospitals, aged care, health care, and more. The business delivers exceptional work for the community and very well known developers in NZ and are experts within their field. This position will assist in maintaining but also developing the relationships and project pipeline within this asset class and will see you developing through the business as a senior leader.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Conduct project review meetings, dealing with contractors work progress, schedule reviews, and construction coordination
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively ensure that relevant communication with your team and clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 8+ years established in end to end project management
- Tertiary level qualification
- Experience in delivering healthcare projects from concept to completion
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093 for more information.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.