Senior Project Engineer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Project Engineering
- 23 Mai 2018
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join a high performing team delivering a large scale highway project in the Auckland region. This company has a well-established presence in New Zealand and are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to manage the structural works packages with responsibilities including managing on site construction activities, planning, budgets, QA and HSE. The scope of work includes both concrete and steel structures, retaining walls, viaducts and bridges.
If you are an experienced Project Engineer and are able to demonstrate your capabilities in the following areas we would like to hear from you;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working for a main contractor on civil engineering projects with a proven background in large scale road construction.
- Solid technical skills, with the ability to programme work and manage delivery.
- Full commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to direct and motivate your team.
- A tertiary education is essential (BEng, Diploma in Civil Engineering, etc.) as well as excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an outstanding business on a major infrastructure project that is genuinely a career defining role. Top salary package on offer for the right person.
For further information please contact Andrew Stevenson on +64 27 2743 525 or email email@example.com