- Otago, Dunedin
- Construction, Cost Estimation / Kalkulation
- 30 Januar 2019
I have a brand spanking new role for a Senior Estimator in the picturesque city of Dunedin! If you are sick of the shockingly high price house and ready for a life of fresh air and scenic walks whilst working for a main contractor this is the role for you!
My client are a nationwide company that provide services in a range of sectors throughout New Zealand. They are a construction company that build long term relationships with everyone involved, from the clients through to the subcontractors. With a reputation of success throughout the industry they pride themselves on their values and this is shown in the passion they have for what they do.
To be eligible for this role you must have:
- 8+ years experience as an Estimator
- New Zealand construction experience
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- A disciplined and self motivated attitude with a positive approach to work
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of the team
Responsibilities in this role:
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
- Liaise with clients and design teams during negotiations pre construction phase
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate reports on project status
- Comply with all health & safety practices and requirements
- Deliver a professional standard of service towards team members, clients, subcontractors and management
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity hit the "APPLY" button or give Katie a call on 09 303 9093 for a chat about this role in the lovely Dunedin!
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.