Senior Civil Engineer | Up to $150k!
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 22 Februar 2018
About the Company
My client is an exciting and unique, progressive Consultancy that are seeking an Intermediate or Senior Civil Engineer to lead a team of 10 Engineers! Specialists in land development and infrastructure my client work hard to provide an environment that is fun, challenging and rewarding.
This is a company that value their people as their best asset and have an extensive training program and career development processes in place. In-fact my client invest a considerable amount of time and energy in training, development and extra-curricular activities to ensure the personal growth of their people aligns with that of the business!
- Highly competitive salary
- Job responsibilities tailored to match your skills and strengths
- Possibility to grow within the company and work towards your goals
- Fortnightly internal training
- Flexible working hours
- Social events
- Table tennis/pool table
- Free parking
To be Successful:
- At least 5 years' New Zealand experience in Civil Engineering
- To have a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- To be a problem solver
- CPEng preferred but not a deal breaker
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to lead the team
If you are looking for your next challenge in a progressive company that has unique approach to it's projects and people, APPLY today! Please contact Kelly-Jo Ward for a confidential chat Ph. 027 274 3206 or email your CV (ideally in word format) to email@example.com