Senior/Associate Project Manager
- NZD140000 - NZD170000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 10 Februar 2020
With an extensive pipeline of projects, and nationwide reach across many asset classes, particularly in Commercial, Infrastructure and Healthcare, a very obvious need for a Senior delivery professional has arisen. This role would see you working on a diverse portfolio, relevant to your experience, on projects ranging up to $100m, with a variety of stakeholders across the public and private sector. You would be well integrated in the senior management team, playing a crucial part in identifying opportunities and leading a team to pursue these, while being seen as a "go to" person across the wider business.
You will focus on providing successful end to end delivery and management of project services to your clients, while also being involved in certain aspects of the lifecycle such as feasibility, procurement and design management. Based in Auckland, this Consultancy are experts in delivering a personable, commercially driven service to all stakeholders, while having a reputation for being enjoyable and agile to work with. This has enabled them to grow and have a clear pathway within the Construction industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and execute project work plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Precise and hands on end to end delivery experience
- Conduct project review meetings, dealing with contractors work progress, schedule reviews and construction coordination
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively ensure that relevant information is communicated with your team and clients in a timely manner
- Lead and mentor a less experienced team
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 6-8 years of demonstrated project management experience
- NZ life cycle delivery experience and local contractual knowledge
- Tertiary level qualification
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- A strong understanding and knowledge of building code and compliance
This role will see you working with ambitious and intelligent individuals, all working towards the same common goals. It will give you extensive exposure and reach to the right clients and projects in the market. You will also be in a decision making position. Competitive salary on offer, commensurate of experience.
Your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.