Real Estate Director
- GBP90000.00 - GBP120000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- UK, Berkshire
- Construction, Development
- 22 Mai 2019
Cobalt have the pleasure of working with an impressive UK specialist care home operator that are looking to hire a Real Estate Director for their development team. With an ambitious development plan in the pipeline, the successful Director will need to take the leadership role and be the point of contact for all real estate activities across the property portfolio including the approval, site acquisition and planning through to design, tender, construction delivery and practical completion of new developments and the ensuring effective processes to maintain and refurbish existing portfolio, ensuring the quality, financial and reputational objectives are delivered.
- In collaboration with the Financial and Operational teams, develop the Resource Plan to ensure the delivery of development objectives for acquired projects and the known acquisition pipeline projects
- Provide all necessary direction and take all appropriate actions to ensure the delivery of development approvals, construction and quality objectives
- You will be responsible for all technical and construction related phases of their developments whilst appointing and managing external consultants and project teams. You will be part of a close-knit team working to deliver the property strategy of an impressive UK specialist care home operator
- Taking a lead on c. 5 projects at any one time from inception to completion that value from £500,000 to £10 million
- Close co-ordination and management of onsite works with operations team to not affect people within their care
- Be responsible for the vitally important annual CAPEX management, refurbishment and improvement budget for the existing portfolio
- Oversee and deliver regular project reporting to ensure the business is fully advised of project status against financial targets, time-lines, project approvals, construction and quality objectives
- Find and assess potential sites with operational team
- Advise on future target buildings from a real estate perspective
· Professional Qualifications - RICS, CIOB, APM (preferable)
· Experience in property development within comparable residential, hotel or retail projects
· Extensive experience and proficiency in managing developments from acquisition through to project completion.
· Excellent communication /negotiating skills
· Proactive, committed and enthusiastic approach
· Keen to make a difference to vulnerable adults through property environment and quality.
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Willingness to travel throughout England & Wales
Salary circa £90,000-£120,000 dependant on experience
Bonus and Benefits TBC
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.