- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 3 August 2018
A well-established Consultancy are seeking a Professional Quantity Surveyor with bank funding experience to join their busy Auckland office. This is a busy role that demands a strong work ethic, high levels of accuracy and accountability.
The successful candidate will join a well-established and busy firm with a great track record for staff retention and receive a competitive salary package.
Candidates should have New Zealand work experience and should be familiar with New Zealand Contract legislation and industry standards.
Ideal candidates need to have:
* A relevant QS qualification.
* A proven track in Professional Quantity Surveying including bank drawdown and initial reports.
* A professional and confident manner combined with great communication skills.
* Accurate and efficient task handling abilities.
* The ability to work under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
* The ability to take the lead as well as work in a team and take instruction when necessary.
* Strong computer skills.
Responsibilities will include:
* Project financial management duties including checking progress claims.
* Preparation of initial reports and drawdowns.
* Contract Administration.
* Tender and contract document preparation.
* Attending site visits / site meetings, where required plus taking minutes if required.
* 'Cost to complete' reporting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy where your experience will be valued!
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or hearing about similar roles.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.