Quantity Surveyor - Intermediate
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Cost Estimation / Kalkulation
- 15 August 2019
This medium sized contractor have really proved themselves recently in stretching their capabilities on project delivery scale, with the strong client relationships they have and the large amount of repeat business. Their well managed and well governed structure has allowed them to win multiple industry awards. They are a very values based company who really pride themselves on the service they provide to clients and appreciate the team around them who apply the same level of engagement and ownership to their work.
You will having the following to be successful in the role:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a commercial QS. NZ experience is advantageous
- Experience in full end to end commercial quantity surveying
- Able to work autonomously and multi task competing project priorities at one time
- Proven record of performance and delivery
- Experience on projects over $10M
- Strong relationships with subcontractors
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships especially with clients
- Solutions orientated and able to deliver positive financial outcomes on projects
What's on offer to benefit you?
- Stable, consistent and forecasted pipeline of projects to allow for longevity in the company
- 100% kiwi owned, with traditional values and emphasis on quality
- Work on projects across a variety of asset classes, up to $150M+
- Notable and recognised projects, with top tier consultants and architects to match
- Excellent staff retention, and collaborative working style
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on 0276049413
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.