Project Monitor - West End, London
- UK, London
- Construction, Fund Monitoring
- 21 Mai 2018
Client Side - Fund monitoring Position - West End, London
Our client is a dynamic city based investment firm who specialise in bridging and development finance within the residential, hotel and office space. They are looking for a Development monitor/Fund Monitor. They have a solid loan book of circa £150 million and pipeline of developments in place.
The successful candidate will work closely with the director on a number of varying projects, day to day tasks may include; appraisals, feasibility works, due diligence tasks, risk analysis, warranties or insurance work.
Salary - Competitive
Senior Surveyor Requirements:
- MRICS Qualified or appropriate accreditation preferable but not essential
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or related subject
- Consultancy/investment company background
- Good experience in the development/fund monitoring capacity
- Mid to high end residential London experience is advantageous
- Client facing and proactive to work within a small front end team
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply today with your CV.