Project Manager - Hamilton
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 10 Januar 2019
An rare opportunity to join one of New Zealand's leading Project Management consultancy's has just become available! This leading firm are looking to appoint a motivated and driven Project Manager to join their successful team in Hamilton running a project pipeline across Commercial and Office, Residential and Educational sectors ranging from $2M - $100M plus.
As a Project Manager you will deliver premium services in the above sectors and become apart of their track record on delivering some of the highest quality projects out of the Waikato district. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to relocate to a growing Construction Consultancy in an affordable region.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits
- Manage resources in conjunction with Managers
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively including holding status meetings regularly
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Client management - effectively work with team and managers to ensure relevant communication with the client is done
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- 5+ years project management experience in a construction consultancy preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- New Zealand experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy who are invested in giving back to their people, and succession planning them into higher roles and opportunities with becoming the leading experts in the industry.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.