Project Manager - Fit Out
- SGD8000 - SGD15000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 21 November 2018
Cobalt is currently assisting a leading firm in their search for a Project Manager for their luxury fit-out projects. In this role, you would be required to liaise closely with the relevant stakeholders and have experience managing the fit-out budgets and schedule.
- To monitor and supervise the project execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost-effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer's satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
- Examine the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
- Examine the project program and based on the schedules mentioned assess the material and manpower requirement for the job. Prepare and forward the requisition of sub-contractors required for different jobs to the H.O. for approval.
- Coordinate with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, plans, schedules, and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress taking quick corrective action where required.
- Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all client specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
- Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards
Interested parties, do click to apply.
Reg No. R1660435
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.