Project Manager - Auckland
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Projektmanagement und Projektsteuerung
- 12 November 2018
This company are a high-profile Consultancy who lead in project management amongst other multi-disciplinary's. This long-standing international business have an impeccable client and project track record, in successfully delivering complex commercial, industrial, residential, mixed use development projects and more.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious junior to intermediate Project Manager to join a high performing brand and assist in the success of the overall business. You will bring local knowledge and skills to the role and have the ability to grow with the company as it expands in New Zealand.
- Establishing and maintaining the required project resources
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits
- Keep Senior managers informed of project progress and cost status
- Liaising with project consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- Client management - effectively work with team and managers to ensure relevant communication with the client is done
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years project management experience in a construction consultancy
- End to end project delivery experience from concept to completion
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
- New Zealand experience
This role is suitable for a driven project manager who is keen to learn and be a part of a global brand.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on (09) 303 9093.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.