Project Engineer - RC
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + strong benefits
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction, Project Engineering
- 31 Januar 2020
Position: Project Engineer
Location: South West
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus car allowance and other benefits
Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their flagship project in the South West offering fantastic job stability. Develop your career on one of the largest engineering projects in Europe.
Working with innovative and diverse teams the opportunity to work on one of the UK's biggest infrastructure projects should not be missed. The opportunity will enhance your skillset and be a good challenge for any engineering professional who wants to learn, innovate and deliver complex works in civil engineering.
Scope of Work: Methods, preparation, pre-planning, delivery, materials on heavy civil packages.
* Set up systems for managing materials approval, testing, product, and plant.
* Assist all engineering levels with construction methods and practice.
* Method statements, risk assessments, task sheets and procedures, environmental procedures.
* Assisting engineers with dimensional control, spatial control, quality, and innovation.
* Determine the best solutions to engineering problems.
* Overall responsibility for the technical aspects of the work packages.
* Change management such as request for design change, sub-contractor checks, procedural changes and technical information.
* Utilise 4D design process to support preferred construction methods and buildability.
* Information for the correct procurement of materials and services.
* Able to advise and manage temporary works including design briefs and best methods.
To be successful in this role, it is anticipated that you:
* Ideally, hold at least 5 years+ experience in heavy civil engineering projects
* Have a very strong experience in building reinforced concrete structures.
* Be experienced in managing sub-contractor delivered scope as well as directly delivered works
* Experience of managing multi-level engineering teams in project environments
* Hold a degree or Master's in civil Engineer, or equivalent
This is the type of project which offers a large variety of work packages and the opportunity to control and grow your remit, greatly benefitting your career development.
They are committed to extensive training, development and long-term career opportunities and as such this role is suitable for a committed professional who is seeking long-term career options on challenging projects.
You will be rewarded with leading company benefits that only a global business can offer as well as a competitive remuneration package.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.