Project Engineer - Land Development
- NZD100000.00 - NZD110000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction, Civil & Structural
- 25 September 2019
Our long-standing client is an established and growth-orientated presence in the Auckland land development market. They have built up a first-rate team of civil engineering professionals and, on the back of that, have developed a culture which is diverse, meritocratic and relaxed whilst remaining focused on achieving ambitious goals.
An opportunity is now available for an experienced, construction project engineer to join the team and provide support to the Construction Manager with the day to day contract and construction needs of projects. Duties will involve:
- Liaise with the internal team, external consultants, surveyors and design engineers as required;
- Co-ordinate contractors and sub-contractors potentially on multiple sites;
- Prepare schedules, contract documentation, resource consents and other documents pertaining but not limited to civil engineering projects;
- Ensure the appropriate measures and contract administration duties of civil engineering projects are on time and to schedule, this includes attending/facilitating weekly progress and contract meetings with contractors and clients
- Review contractors monthly progress payment claims and make recommendations to the principal engineer as to payment certifications
- Liaise with Auckland Council as required
- Ensure Auckland Council and company construction standards are met onsite including but not limited to Council QAM inspections and requirements
- Assistance to the civil engineering design process including limited design work from time to time
- Assistance to the preparation of as-builts including limited cad work from to time
- Preparation of 224c and compliance documentations and submissions to Council
- Co-ordinate Resource Consents and Council interfaces as required
- Prepare and submit building consent and compliance applications
- Review construction drawings for onsite constructability
To be considered for this role you will ideally have at least 3 years' experience overseeing construction and site works. You'll require extensive BricsCAD/AutoCAD experience as well as experience using NZS 23910:2013 (preferred). Strong communication and presentation skills will be a pre-requisite for the role as well as demonstrated competency using MS Project, Word and Excel
For further information on this, and a number of other similar positions, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Cobalt Recruitment on 027 644 7058 or by applying directly to this advert. All communication will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.