Project Engineer - Electrical
- SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction, Project Engineering
- 9 März 2018
Since its establishment our client has an enduring reputation as a technological powerhouse in the power transmission & distribution industry. They are looking to expand their engineer team due to increase in workload.
In this role you will
- Conduct daily task briefing and Tool Box Meeting prior starting any activities on site
- Supervise daily activities carried out on site (qualify, safety and delivery)
- Coordinate with SMRT/LTA for access, task and site issues.
- Report immediately if there is any incident or accident to CM or PM.
- Conduct quality checks after installation complete.
- Conduct installation test (insulation resistance, continuity check and equipment alignment checks.
- Resolve daily site issues.
- Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to interpret electrical drawings and schematics accurately
- Previous experience in electrical installation field will be an adding advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the prestigious MRT project and on the Thomson East Coast line. Please send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aji Abu at +65 7800 7926 for a detailed discussion on this role.